Wednesday 29 January 2014

Magazine Name & Features Bands (Drafting & Planning)

I have decided upon calling my magazine Play List

My Main Feature band is East of West which are a Alternative Rock Group similar to The Killers and Foo Fighters.
·         Number of Members: 4
*        Lead Singer/Rhythmic Guitar: Jamie Foster (26)
*        Lead Guitar: Blake Scarlet (25)
*        Bass Guitarist: Charlie Foster (24)
*        Drummer: Ryan Cornish (25)
·         Albums: 2
*        Going Home (2012)
*        Wild Wild East (2014)
·         Wild Wild East Track List
1.      Wild Wild East
2.      Low Key
3.      My Identity
4.      2AM
5.      A false obsession 

One of my additional band is Eagles Watch which are a band similar to that of Blur so would be classed as Brit pop.

My Second band is The Faze which is a mixed genre band from america.

No comments:

Post a Comment