Friday 28 February 2014

Planning my Photo shoot (Organisation)

I had to plan and organize a photo shoot for my main cover star. To do this I had to decide on how I want my cover star to appear on my the cover of my magazine as well as on the contents page and on the double page spread. I also had to select the location for my shoot to take place as well as ensuring that every one that was required was available at the time at which I was planning to have my photo. I also had to discus with my cover star the clothing that would be suited to the shoot Once at the shoot I had to set the lighting to the that which I felt was suitable for the shoot and making sure that the colour did not affect the look of the photos for example them begin to red or to yellow. I also had to ensure that there was the correct lighting around by artist so that his face was not in shadow.


No comments:

Post a Comment